The first Bisby Candles scent ever and it's still the best seller!
Rich amber coupled with dark roasted figs to bring a smooth and sensual scent that everyone loves!
· Clean Burning Soy Wax*
· Hand Poured in Small Batches
· Reusable Glass
· All-Natural Essential Oils and Fragrance
· 13.25 oz - 80-hour burn time
· Cotton Wick
*Soy wax burns cleanly unlike petroleum wax, so it won't leave soot or carcinogens in the air. For the best result, allow the wax to form a puddle before extinguishing flame. Trim the wick to about 1/4" before every burn.
What makes Bisby Candles so darn special? I hand-pour each candle in small batches (7 candles at a time) to ensure the highest quality pours. I use simple ingredients: domestically grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, essential oils, and cotton wicks, slowly poured into a reusable glass tumbler.
Each candle is hand poured, packaged and shipped in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- 13.25 oz candle measures 4.1" in diameter and 3.1" in height and burns clean for 80+ hours
- For best burning results, I recommend burning for 3-4 hours at a time. Always trim your wick before lighting, taking away as much of the burnt wick as possible. Please never leave a candle burning unattended.
5% of BISBY profits goes back to a non-profit.
- Bisby ships via either USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Ground is usually 3-5 business days depending on your location. Flat rate shipping for $9.95 up to 4 candles!
- Coming soon